I need a list today so here goes:
1) it's been Annabelle's first full week at school! She has done great so far and has loved it so much especially her teacher! I am full of thankfulness for how well it's going so far!
2) Abe has had an ear infection for a week plus now. He has been miserable. I took him back and he had to get on a stronger antibiotic. I'm thankful he's on the ups now!
3) A and A have really missed each other while Annabelle has been at school. It's been so sweet to see them hug and kiss and love on each other in the mornings before school and after school.
4) God has really shown me some ugly parts of my heart this week. I'm thankful for His reminder that I need to lean on Him every second of every day!
5) We have been reading a great book in our small group. I hope to post about it soon! It's called "Weird" by Craig Groeshel. I'm thankful for all He is teaching me through it!!
That my glory may sing your praise and not be silent. I Lord my God I will give thanks to you forever! Psalm 30:12