1) I have been struggling lately with fear. It's kind of too much to explain but I love this verse. It's like God saying, "Look at ALL we have been through Ashley and you are still fearful?!"
2) I found something Adelyn loves to eat! This is a miracle.
3) Adelyn had surgery yesterday. She got her tubes taken out and new ones put in and adenoids out. She's having a little bit of a rough time recovering but it is to be expected. Hopefully she'll feel better tomorrow!!
4) Waiting...so hard!
5) Loved this about perspective from the NLT bible.
6) Adam "preached" to the junior high students last night. I heard he did a great job and the kids loves it. He came home giddy. :)
7) Me and AB have had a few rough days but today was so so much better and I'm so thankful to God! We spent some great quality time together today. Adelyn, Annabelle, and I played Candy Land today. It was so so fun!!
Thankful for these days with my girls. They are so fun and so hard sometimes but I know they are slipping by and I must take the opportunity to enjoy each one!!