skip to main
skip to sidebar
Thursday, December 6, 2012
For My Thoughts are Not Your Thoughts....
Randoms: 1) Suzie the Elf has been very busy this week.
2) I had the Christmas Play date for our church at our house this past week. It was fun!
3) Fancy Nancy's Splendiferous Christmas is our favorite book right now.
4) We got to play outside this week! Yah!
5) I can't wait for the girls to have their ballet performance in a few weeks.
6) It has been a week for my soul!!
7) I am reading Christine Caine's book UNDAUNTED and it is fabulous! So so good!
Ashley Fisher :)
Share to Twitter
Share to Facebook
Share to Pinterest
Post a Comment
Post Comments (Atom)
Clothe yourself with humility toward one another because “God opposes the proud but gives grace to the humble.” 1 Peter 5:5 Pride is so...
"If you get this right..." By Jen Hatmaker
"Kindness. This pulls right to the front...knowing every type of person, the one that shine outstanding in our memories are the kind o...
I got this message today from someone; I am not sure if they would want their name mentioned but this sincerely blessed my heart and I wante...
My Only Hope is in You
I have become captivated by this song by Hillsong. Partly because the lyrics ring true in my heart. Also, because this group of girls and m...
A Prayer for the Unappreciated Mom
A friend sent me "A Screwtape Letter for the Unappreciated Mom." When, I read it I was blown away by how well the author identif...
Search This Blog
Blog design by
Sweetie Baby's Designs
, 2014. All rights reserved.