skip to main
skip to sidebar
Thursday, December 6, 2012
For My Thoughts are Not Your Thoughts....
Randoms: 1) Suzie the Elf has been very busy this week.
2) I had the Christmas Play date for our church at our house this past week. It was fun!
3) Fancy Nancy's Splendiferous Christmas is our favorite book right now.
4) We got to play outside this week! Yah!
5) I can't wait for the girls to have their ballet performance in a few weeks.
6) It has been a week for my soul!!
7) I am reading Christine Caine's book UNDAUNTED and it is fabulous! So so good!
Ashley Fisher :)
Share to Twitter
Share to Facebook
Share to Pinterest
Post a Comment
Post Comments (Atom)
1) This was one of the first really good Wednesday's we have had in a long time. Wednesdays = hard because we don't see Adam until a...
'There is Hope'
I have switched sites. I am currently in the middle of a blog series at my new site titled "There is Hope." Please join me at www...
I got this message today from someone; I am not sure if they would want their name mentioned but this sincerely blessed my heart and I wante...
Clothe yourself with humility toward one another because “God opposes the proud but gives grace to the humble.” 1 Peter 5:5 Pride is so...
So our nights have not been getting any better. I know by now it probably sounds like "waa waa waa waa waa" to those who read ofte...
Search This Blog
Blog design by
Sweetie Baby's Designs
, 2014. All rights reserved.