We had a baby shower for my dear friend Jess and her baby Macie at a fun Mexican restaurant.
One of Annabelle's favorite friends from school Jacob had a farm party for his 5th bday.
Adelyn's best friend at school had an adorable mermaid party for her 4th bday!
2) I received a huge tub overflowing with gifts from Ohio that just made my week. It was one of the sweetest things people have ever done for me. I was so overwhelmed with how generous and thoughtful all of it was!!
And one of the cards had one of my favorite verses these days on it. It was such a beautiful reminder from The Lord:
3) My sweet grandmother celebrated her 87th birthday this week. This picture was a total picture fail but I love that she looks like she's glowing in the pic; it really is representative of her personality.
4) The girls and Adam had a daddy date night this week. Adan's such a great dad; I can't wait to see him with our little boy! I am so thankful to God for giving me such a great husband and father to my kids. The girls got to dress up however they wanted and I did their hair how they wanted. They felt very special.
5) We spent Monday at the Children's Museum and had an absolute blast! We all love that place so much!
6) Yesterday I woke up and this was the weather. I just loved that it said "Abundant Sunshine." One reason being that it reminded me of Ephesians 3:20-21 and another that one of my best friends in Ohio always said when the sun shone it reminded her that God loves her and so it started to remind me of that too when I was there and there was way less sunshine!
7) Annabelle had a "Fall Program" last night and she did such a great job! She sang and did the motions; it's the first time she's ever really participated in something like this, (she normally just sits or stands there.) Needless to say, we were proud if her! I was hoping to do a post on it but in case I never make it to one I wanted to post these pics.
I told Adam tonight that I am so thankful to be back in the Memphis area. It has taken me so long to get to this place mentally but I am really thankful to be around all of our family; it sure does make life so different!!
8) I'm 3 cent and 80% effaced. We should be having a baby any day now... How exciting!!