1)I feel like that first picture/verse is my testimony. I just love it! Thankful God has always stood right beside me..
2) I'm pretty sure I can hardly even remember the girls being so small. Did they really both go to school today?!?
3) We have had so much fun with our cousins lately especially at the lake! We are so thankful for time with family.
4) I couldn't be more thankful to God for my dad and Anita being overly gracious to us during this past 6 months. I know that God used them in our life in so many ways as His provision through this "desert time." I pray I can be this kind of encouragement to someone someday who is going through a difficult season of life.
5) I love this promise. He is my shelter from the storm. Thankful. Ps 91.
6) Thankful that I know that He is always working out His plan....
7) I was going to try to make this short... Ha :)