Life has been busy and FULL of good things. We have moved and been getting things settled. It feels good and I'm enjoying my nesting; I really only have just a little bit left I can't believe it! Oh, I'm overwhelmed at all the things I want to post about so I am just going to make a list and just have at it! When I get Internet again I will put the pictures with the captions until then, this will have to do..
1) One of our best little friends Peyton had a bday party. It was Sophia the first and it was adorable! We had a blast!!
2) My mama always sends us AR cheer uniforms. The girls love it.. Obviously. :) I'm so glad we will see my mama soon!!
3) Church was so great today. We were able to attend a church that Adam helped lead worship for and the church we have been attending somewhat regularly when we aren't somewhere else. It was really interesting for many reasons. First, the song "Amazing Grace" absolutely hit me like a ton of bricks this morning and not the part that normally does but this verse. It's just my heart's cry today. And it's always wonderful to hear Adam sing it. The second part of "church" that got my attention was the parable of the Good Samaritan in Luke 10 when it said that the Good Samaritan "looked on the injured man with compassion." I remembered noticing that when studying one of the gospels about Jesus, that before he healed people He looked on them with compassion. Oh how important compassion is as a follower of Christ, without compassion, what are we??
3) I've been working on birthday parties for Adam and Annabelle!! So very exciting! I looove birthdays!
4) This is a weird picture but I am growing daily!! Less than 8 weeks!! Oh and I passed my second glucose test! Yah!
5) Adelyn had her first "show and tell" and Annabelle her second. Adelyn took Snow White and an apple because they had been studying red that week and Annabelle took Tinkerbell but at the last minute changed her mind to Ariel because Ariel had the colors of the day on, a purple bra and a green tail. :) I wish I could be a fly on the wall during show and tell. :)
6) Life although very good still feels very unsure, with Adam starting a new job and things feeling more stable yet still not sure. I have been clinging to the promises I know to be true. He has promised is good. He will always be with us and has a plan. He is able to make our paths straight and hold us up. And so... "We walk by faith and not by sight..." 2 Cor 5:7 And we stay thankful for all the good things He has done for us and in us.
7) I can't leave this post without mentioning that we passed the year date or anniversary from "the trial." I know this subject deserves a whole post in and of itself but I'll save that for my personal journal. All I want to say here is that I am thankful that all of that is in the past. I am thankful for God's healing. I am thankful that when people don't or haven't understood, my God has been a constant source of comfort and compassion. I am thankful for my husband who has been such a godly example to me through all of this and I'm thankful that he has been so patient with me through all the ways it has affected us. God has been good and faithful and I don't know what else I could ask for...