Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Thankful Tuesday

 I am going to have to do a list again for THANKFUL TUESDAY because this post is the longest one ever! I am kinda playing catch up!
1) We had such a great Thanksgiving! We are thankful for any time we get to spend with our families!
 2) The girls had such a great time playing outside in nice nice weather!!

 3) We got to see my grandparents and my dad's side of the family on Thursday. The girls had a blast with their second cousins and we ate some yummy yummy food!
 4) We traveled to Little Rock to see Adam's side of the family which included a family dance, a gold tournament, a granny walk, meals galore, and lots of sister in law and cousin time!


 5) My mom came to Little Rock and spent the night on Friday night so we all got to see and spend time with her too, Annabelle even got to have a slumber party with Lala!

6) We had no idea we would get to see Gigi and GePaw on Sunday night! We got yummy Huey's and ice cream and had such a great time!
 7) Ok, here is where I am backing up. I will preface this with we have have the opportunity to spend some quality time with such great people lately and we are upper thankful for our friends and family!

 8) So, we are thankful for the visit from the Fishers! We got to do some really neat things! The ice cream store at one of our favorite malls was opening and they were giving out free ice cream! So, we all got some and it was delish! We also visited Rockey's! It was the Fisher's first time! Oh and Marmie brought us new pajamas!!


 9) One of the girl's best friend's Maddie had a b-day party at the gymnastics place! The girls loved every second of it. It was such a fun fun party! So thankful for sweet friends and friends that had kids the same time I did!

 10) I got to celebrate my friend Carmyn's new baby coming!

 11) So thankful for fun parties and friends! We went to our first ever gender reveal party! I guesses a girl (hence the headband!) and I was right!!

 12) Thankful that His word continually convicts my heart. It's so hard, but so good for me. "For the word of God is living and active. Sharper than any double-edged sword, it penetrates even to dividing soul and spirit, joints and marrow; it judges the thoughts and attitudes of the heart." Hebrews 4:12

I have been in Romans 14:10-13
10 Why do you criticize and pass judgment on your brother? Or you, why do you look down upon or despise your brother? For we shall all stand before the judgment seat of God.
11 For it is written, As I live, says the Lord, every knee shall bow to Me, and every tongue shall confess to God [acknowledge Him to His honor and to His praise].
12 And so each of us shall give an account of himself [give an answer in reference to judgment] to God.
13 Then let us no more criticize and blame and pass judgment on one another, but rather decide and endeavor never to put a stumbling block or an obstacle or a hindrance in the way of a brother.


Whew! I have so much to be thankful for!

Colossians 3:15
And let the peace (soul harmony which comes) from Christ rule (act as umpire continually) in your hearts [deciding and settling with finality all questions that arise in your minds, in that peaceful state] to which as [members of Christ’s] one body you were also called [to live]. And be thankful (appreciative), [giving praise to God always].

No comments: