Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Thankful Tuesday

 Today I am thankful for:

 1) My sweet girls who come with me and play while I try to practice for Sunday mornings. It is hard sometimes to take care of the girls while I practice but when I really think about: first of all: I am so glad to even have my girls and second of all: I am thankful that they get to hear the gospel through the music and thirdly: I am so humbled and thankful for the opportunity to lead worship!! Sometimes, I "feel" more blessed than others for this opportunity but this week I was particularly thankful for the opportunity, what a responsibility and privilege.
 2) A church family that loves the Lord and is constantly encouraging me with scripture.
 3) Little moments when I realize how blessed I am to have little helpers around. :)
 4) His written word to me and the fact that through Him and Him alone can I have a clear conscience, sincerity and love. That I know apart from Him I can do nothing good!
 5) Friends that we love to "play" with and just be friends with!
6) The sun has been shining so much more than it usually does I feel like and a wonderful lady told me one day that when the sun shines in Ohio it is a reminder that God loves you. How awesome is that?!
 7) Family Time at the zoo!
 8) The scripture that James preached about on Sunday that has been so heavy on my heart these past few weeks.
 9) A reminder of some of my favorite scripture about how important it is to pray and to pray and pray and pray.
 10) That THIS IS MY SAVIOR, His name is my strong tower.
11) A reminder of my prayers from last year and how the Lord has carried me! He is faithful!
 12) The rich family heritage I have!
13) In my spare time (ha!) I get to plan another little girl's b-day party for next month!!

Whew! That was random! :)

I have been studying this rich text this week. These are some of the requirements of living by the Spirit, abiding in Him. Such great verses and needed to share!!!

 Love must be sincere. Hate what is evil; cling to what is good. Be devoted to one another in love. Honor one another above yourselves.Never be lacking in zeal, but keep your spiritual fervor, serving the Lord. Be joyful in hope, patient in affliction, faithful in prayer. Romans 12:9-12 

Happy Thankful Tuesday! What are you Thankful for??

 Give thanks to the Lord, for he is good; his love endures forever. Psalm 118:1

1 comment:

Annie said...

I love this list of things you're thankful for! That's a beautiful picture of your sweet family at the zoo.