Friday, May 4, 2012

The Zoo & Annabelle's "No More Pull Ups" Party

 This morning we ventured out to the zoo. The weather said a 30% chance of rain and so we brought the umbrella and Ab wanted to hold it in the car. I turned around to check on the girls and she was doing this; we died laughing!
 We had a great time and got to see lots of animals today!
 Annabelle even got really close to some duckies!

and we rode the carousel. 
We also got to play on a really fun little playground
 And our favorite was seeing the big brown bear. He got soo close to us. I am so glad the girls are a little bit older and more manageable at the zoo now. It's fun for all of us!
 Tonight we had a mini party (as in I made a cake :) ) for Annabelle because it has been almost 2 weeks since she has worn a pull up at night!
 It's really any reason to celebrate around here. :) I told her I got pink icing because I knew it was her favorite color and that she was really special to me; she smiled so big like she understood; it melted my heart!
 We have started making our own sprinkles and for this cake she picked green.
 She always has a blast making them and putting them on the cake.

What a big girl! I am so blessed to have her! I cannot believe how fast she is growing up! She has been talking soo much about Jesus lately and it just blesses my heart (I sound like my grandma ha!) but I sooo mean it. It is so special and such an important job to teach another little person about my Savior. Although I know I will ALWAYS make mistakes (and a lot of them!); it just makes me so thankful to me a mom.



I am so thankful for this fun family time!


No comments: