Thursday, February 2, 2012

Today so far....

 They were just too irresistibly cute not to photograph this morning.
"Jesus Calling" this am was dead on to what I have been studying on the mind and the scripture underneath that you cannot see in the picture was even Romans 12:2
One of my out of town friends remembered how much I loved the cupcake shop I took her to when she visited and sent these to me today! What a sweet and wonderful surprise!!
 After school and a visit to Walmart (below) and receiving our cupcakes, we went to the park. Yes, it was 38 degrees but it was sunny and didn't feel that bad. :) We had fun getting out and getting some sun!
video

I just thought it was sweet how the girls held hands and ran though Walmart. The really funny part of this story was that after this, the girls both had huge breakdowns in Walmart. (It has been a long time since this has happened) and I had to take them and have the "grateful talk" with them and this lady came up to me afterwards and said, "I heard your talk with your girls and I like your style." It was just the encouragement I needed after being so thoroughly embarrassed!


This has been such a crazy week as far as me being sick, and just things going on with us, but I feel like the Lord is testing me to see if I really believe what I am going to talk about with the college students on Sunday about our minds and how to take our thoughts captive. I am thankful that in and of myself I do not have even the strength to give my thoughts over to Him but His strength through me is more than enough. He is a good good God. And I just want to put this verse here, I know someone out there needs to hear it today, just like I do:

"We are assured and know that all things work together and are [fitting into a plan] for good to and for those who love God and are called according to [His] design and purpose." Romans 8:28

No comments: