Monday, February 20, 2012

Dress Yourself Day




The girls always, always want to pick out their own clothes. It's hard to let them do it because they are just so little a don't realize that a spaghetti strap dress isn't going to cut it in 25 degree weather. But occasionally, I just let them go for it and they can wear whatever they want. They love love love this. Usually on those days we are just hanging out at home, but today decided to run a few errands and hit up the library and this is what they looked like. Oh well. There are way worse things right? :)

I have had so much going on in this head of mine that it's been hard to articulate anything lately, hence the lack of writing. Even though this mind of mine is for lack of a better term "muddy" lately. God has not been muddy at all to me. He has proven Himself so faithful that it is almost hard to believe. And with His faithfulness, he has provided me with clarity on some scripture that I have been pondering for a while now.

Inheritance in Christ.

I hesitate to write about it now because we are having bible study tonight with some women who are MUCH wiser than I am and so I want to gleam from their wisdom but I just wanted to express how thankful I am for Christ's clarity or as Ephesians 1:17 says, "His wisdom and revelation [of insight into mysteries and secrets] in the [deep and intimate] knowledge of Him."

He is absolutely not "thrown off" by anything in my life and always gives me ample grace extended through His word in my time of need.

Simply amazing.

No comments: