Saturday, November 19, 2011

Visit from Bear, Jobeth, Evangeline & Eli!


 This week our sweet family, Adam's brother Barrett and his wife JoBeth and their kids Eli and Evangeline came to visit us. The girls had such a blast! They loved playing dress up and being girly, of course! They are only three weeks apart and so they just have so much fun! We let them sleep together in Annabelle's room and they stayed up until midnight talking....this is the first of many times I'm sure!
 This little guy was so stinking sweet. I didn't get that many pictures because we were busy with 4 under 3 years of age.
 But, God has blessed me so much allowing me to be surrounded by so many people that love and care about me lately. What a blessing true friends and family are!

Being around Bear and Jobeth is always so fun! We love to just hang out, have fun, and talk! JoBeth and I connect on so many levels and her love for the Lord is so inspiring. Being around them really makes me see how selfish I am living in America. When they talk about living in a third world country it's mind blowing and even more mind blowing thinking about some of the problems we think we have here in America. We cannot wait to see them more while they are in the States!!

No comments: