TOP TEN THINGS I LOVED ABOUT MY TRIP TO MEXICO:
1) Sitting by the beach and having a waiter come and ask me if I need anything every 10-15 minutes.
2) Spending quality time with good friends that I never get to spend quality time with and something great I'll share later. (No neither of us are pregnant!)
3) Getting good sun but never getting really burned
4) Adam and I realizing that the only things we really argue about have to do with our kids and therefore didn’t even agitate each other at all on the trip. Getting to spend this quality time with him. He is amazing. really.
5) Not having to get up at any certain time and all the time I got to sleep!!!
6) Doing my quite time with the beach in the background.
7) Not having a watch so therefore never knowing what time it was.
8) Having absolutely no responsibility at all!!
9) All the amazing AUTHENIC Mexican food and my favorite, the guacamole dip.
10) Getting a break from day to day life to just to relax and refocus