1) This was one of the first really good Wednesday's we have had in a long time. Wednesdays = hard because we don't see Adam until after the girls are asleep. We had a record breaking 3 outings today and 2 planned for tomorrow!
2) I ran a little over 3.5 miles tonight without stopping for the first time in a year.
3) I want my old body back and I want it back for selfish reasons. I don't want to be the way I was for Adam or other people or even to glorify God with my temple but for myself and as I am searching areas of my life and motivations for why I do things I am struggling with this one big time! (This could be a whole blog topic!)
4) Adelyn slept last night from 8-3:30 and then till 6! Major improvement!!!! I love it when the babies start going to bed at 8 and I finally get some much needed "me" time.
5) My dad bought me a plane ticket to my brother's college graduation on May 8th and I am beyond excited that I am going to be able to go. It would break my heart not to be there and Adam doesn't understand this at all.
6) My friend Rachel is getting married July 17th and I am desperately trying to figure out a way to be there.
7) My devotion tonight was off the charts amazing! Hebrews 13:5 ..."I will never leave you or forsake you." The verses in Matthew 10:37-39 "HE who loves father or mother more than Me is not worthy of Me, and he who loves son or daughter more than Me is not worthy of Me. And he who does not take up his cross and follow me is not worthy of Me. He who has found his life shall lose it, and he who has lost his life for my sake shall find it." Not even enough time to say everything about this but Wow! The first verse I needed so badly this week as a mother and the last verses were the ones that solidified it in Adam's heart that we needed to move to Marysville.
8) Being a mom is the most humbling thing I have ever and probably will ever do. I am constantly reminded day in and day out of my need for the Lord and His Spirit to work in me. (This sounds so churchy but I honestly mean it with all that I am.)
9) I miss Adam. He has been working so much latley to get ready for Easter Sunday. I can't wait until he is not stressed and can relax and hang out with us.
10) I met a lady from Bulgaria on the playground today who was so nice. I am asked her if she went to church anywhere and she said she didn't but her husband went to "Hope Living" or something like that...haha. I told her that is where I went and she seemed desperate for friends. She said she can't come this Sunday but will come soon and I think she meant it. I really wish I could have shared the gospel with her.
11) Our bible study was soooo good on Sunday night and I desperately want to write about it before I forget. It was on contentment.
12) Oh and I almost forgot!!! I have a new nephew as of today! Elisha Edgar Fisher!
Well, Adam is trying to sleep and I am bothering him typing so that's all for now....night!
3 hours ago