Friday, February 5, 2010

Snow Storm!!

It was a good day today! Here is Annabelle holding Adelyn


Also, I got my hair cut for the first time since September! (I know that's terrible!!) This is my hair dresser Tiffany; she is awesome!


AND a snow storm began! We got 8 eight inches today and it's still snowing and supposed to snow all night! We had some men from our church come shovel our driveway (bc Adam doesn't have snow boots yet.... a definite need!) Here are the few pics I got! I love taking pictures of it bc it is still unbelievable to me!


The curbs disappeared!


-Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comment:

Brittney said...

Oh my gosh! I can't believe all the snow! I hate it... it isn't that we WANT to leave the house.. but I like having the option! How short did you cut your hair? I was so sad that there wasn't an after picture! Was it just a trim? I am thinking about cutting mine all off... I just think I look better with long hair... skinnier maybe... and I could use all the help i can get!:) love you! Glad the I-L's are there!