Thursday, February 11, 2010

Smiling and Ponytails!

Adelyn has started smiling when you smile at her! It is sooooo sweet!



video

...and Annabelle has been letting me put her long (mullety...no offense Annabelle) hair into a ponytail! I might even try pigtails again soon! (We did pigtails a while back but Annabelle would always pull them out)

I know this is blurry but I just had to post it because it is Annabelle pointing to where the star is while I sing Twinkle Twinkle Little Star.


Can you tell I am smitten with my kids?!?

4 comments:

Cara said...

You're allowed to be completely smitten! ;) These times are priceless!

brittney said...

How cute!! Love the smile:) adelyn looks like her daddy in that pic. presley can't wait to get there with her besties:)

Ben and Audrey said...

you are such a sweet mom & those girls are precious! love you!

Rachel said...

So. Precious. 1) where did you get Adelyn's hat? 2) annabelle's hair reminds me soooo much of elizabeth's! E never kept her pigtails in either.... And 3) words with friends is a free app for your iPhone that let's you play a scrabble-ish game with other friends who gave iPhones. You should get it and we should play! My username is Rfisher1724. That's all. :)