Thursday, February 18, 2010

Happy Birthday James!

Today is my brother's 24th birthday! I don't hardly ever get to see him because I am in Ohio and he is finishing his degree at the University of Alabama but I love him very much and think he is a wonderful person and uncle!

James Birthday dinner 2007 at his favorite place HUEYS in Memphis.

Christmas 2007

James meeting Annabelle for the first time.


James meeting Adelyn for the first time.
James playing with Annabelle. She <3s onblur="try {parent.deselectBloggerImageGracefully();} catch(e) {}" href="http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_6IoHLIxrpOU/S33j6pXXg1I/AAAAAAAAAdc/5tkkky-ycrk/s1600-h/P1013149.JPG">
Adam, James, Adelyn, and me this Christmas.
I'm sorry you are not feeling well today James! We are praying for you and wish we could be with you today to celebrate your birthday! LOVE YOU!!

1 comment:

Teresa @ Grammy Girlfriend said...

Love your blog....
I had an entire evening to blog hop....so much fun....to visit new blogs and catch up with friends Be sure and stop by mine. This is my ONE YEAR Blog Anniversary and there are LOTS of prizes everyday this week and next....I am celebrating the entire month.
Teresa
http://teresa-grammygirlfriend.blogspot.com/